Full Stack Developer
Silverline Solutions is a growing and innovative software and IT services company serving the fast-paced energy sector. We are passionately committed to helping our clients succeed and have a unique market-leading application portfolio that we are always looking to expand and improve. Our talented team can manage all facets of technology for our customers, but at the end of the day, we are in the people business. We create a great environment for our family of employees and foster a culture of inclusion, respect, and opportunity.
Silverline Solutions is looking for a talented C# ASP .Net developer who can collaborate and contribute alongside a small team of skilled developers utilizing Agile methods and practices. We are looking for a self-starter who is a great coder, organized, and quality oriented.
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package. You can choose to be fully remote, work in our office located in North Carolina, or be hybrid. We do not currently offer sponsorship for employment Visas and don’t outsource to development firms.
- Work on current web-based applications and help plan, create, and contribute to new software projects.
- Participate in the design and creation of intuitive scalable software. Write clean, functional code on the front- end and back-end.
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Design and develop an API toolkit.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly meetings including standups and code reviews with your teammates in the development group.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- ASP .NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Dependency Injection
- Microsoft IIS
- An in-depth knowledge of software development
- Agile experience