Silverline Solutions is seeking an outstanding software and technology sales professional to support our rapid growth. We are looking for a self-starter who is a great listener and obsesses about customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for identifying a customer’s needs, presenting relevant products or services, and ensuring they have a superb experience from start to finish.
Silverline Solutions is a growing and innovative software and IT services company serving the fast-paced energy sector. We are passionate about client success and have a market leading solutions portfolio that includes online customer engagement software, cloud hosting solutions, and IT services. Our values are a total commitment to customer experience while creating a work environment for our employees that fosters professionalism, respect, and opportunity.
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package. You can choose to be fully remote, work in our office located in North Carolina, or be hybrid. We do not currently offer sponsorship for employment Visas and don’t outsource to firms.
- Manage software and IT solutions consultative sales engagement process.
- Follow up on internally produced leads and ongoing opportunities.
- Prospect for leads using industry lists and current pipeline.
- Perform quality demos and business fit meetings.
- Work closely with customer success team to perform business reviews, deal reviews, and team meetings with internal management.
Account Management Responsibilities
- Build and manage positive relationships with existing clients.
- Actively develop opportunities to expand product/services revenue within existing customers.
- Keep up with industry trends, changes, and competitor actions that might effect our customers.
- Proven experience in software and IT sales for SMB and Enterprise.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen, great listening skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or related field of study.
- Experience in working at or with propane / heating oil / petroleum distributors is preferred.